Customized Kit Manufacturing and Global Distribution
With more and more studies taking place outside of North America and Europe, the global growth of clinical trials has led to an increase in logistical challenges. To keep up with new innovations in testing methods and therapies, managing multiple CROs, vendors, project managers, and ever-changing trial needs, support is needed in new geographies and emerging markets.
Navigating this complex landscape requires an experienced, proven supplier of custom kits, one that can scale up as your study needs grow. Since 2000, Therapak has developed its systems specifically for the unique needs of clinical trials, working with major pharmaceutical and biotech companies, CROs, and central labs to provide clinical supply management services for all phases of clinical research. Building over 16 million customized kits and managing over 1,000 protocols per year, Therapak specializes in global direct-to-site distribution of pre-packaged convenience specimen collection kits and procedure packs.
VWR’s recent acquisition of Therapak makes it possible for you to manage a rapidly changing clinical trial, delivering specimen collection kits on time within local regulations, while ensuring supply chain integrity for traceability and audit compliance. Therapak is a cGMP compliant company, registered with the FDA as a re-packager and re-labeler of medical products. With locations in Los Angeles, Atlanta, and London, each facility has dedicated Quality Control experts who assure consistent product quality across all locations.
When you choose Therapak, you get access to a dedicated project management team with proven expertise in supply chain logistics around the world.
Please contact us regarding your custom kitting needs. Click on the orange button to complete a simple form, and a representative will respond to your request.
Core Therapak Capabilities Include:
- Protocol management
- Visit-specific kit assembly and site distribution
- Collection and transport kits for clinical studies
- Bulk supplies packaging and site distribution
- Customer supplied products and temperature-sensitive storage/shipping
- Frozen specimen shipping products for site distribution
- Diagnostic specimen shipping systems
- Infectious specimen shipping systems
- Customized requisition form design and printing
- Bar code label development and printing
- Courier services for clinical trial study samples
Therapak's online supply management portal provides sponsors and laboratories with secure web access to:
- Define new protocols and establish investigator sites
- Place protocol-specific supply orders
- Obtain order tracking confirmations
- Review order history by protocol and site
- Maintain visibility and traceability for all custom kits and supplies