Cell Imaging Systems & Microscopy
Modern research requires high throughput, high quality imaging. At its most basic, this might require cell counting, viability assays or marker expression analysis, performed alongside standard fluorescence, luminescence or absorbance assays. At a higher level, detailed, 3D images of cells in complex environments may be needed.
The Revolve easily transforms between upright and inverted configurations, and is more versatile than other systems in the market.
This hybrid microscope significantly reduces costs while freeing up valuable laboratory space.
- A truly amazing view
- Uncompromised performance
- An extraordinary user experience
- Bright field - Phase contrast - Fluorescence
VWR offers a series of inverted microscopes, ideal solution for fast and reliable routine inspections.
- The VisiScope® IT405 FLD has been designed for tissue culture research in clinical and biotechnology laboratories. It uses an efficient LED energy saving lamp for Fluorescence.
- The VisiScope® IT415 PH is equipped for in vivo cell culture, for simultaneously brightfield and phase contrast method.
VWR has an impressive competence in microscopy, offering a full range of products from the most basic of microscopes to sophisticated models, cold light sources, image recording systems, not forgetting the essential consumables such as cover slips and associated handling products.
Our All You Need for Microscopy guide is a handy reference tool containing the entire VWR® range.
The microscopy range is fully supported by big brand names and our own VWR Collection.