Footwear worn in the workplace should be chosen to avoid recognized types of injuries such as:
- Contact with falling, rolling or cutting objects
- Penetration through soles or uppers (stepping on sharp and pointed elements)
- Anti-static and electrical hazards
- Contact with chemicals and biological agents
- Exposure to thermal factors (cold and heat) as well as molten metals
- Wet and slippery surfaces
From steel-toe work boots and waders to the simplicity of comfortable shoes, VWR carries a large selection of industrial, commercial and public safety footwear and accessories to address your needs for safety, comfort and health.