To place an order, products must first be added to the shopping cart. To do so, you can:
- Select your items one by one and add them to your basket
- Go to the "Quick Order" tab
- Import a .csv file with the desired items and their quantity
The "Quick Order" tab allows you to create an order by directly adding the article reference and desired quantities.
Yes, there are 10 lines in the initial table. If you need to add more rows, select from the number of rows in the ‘drop down’ menu above the table (right-hand side). Then click on the "Add" button.
Just click on the red "X" to the right of each line that needs to be deleted.
Click on the "Add to Cart" button. Your products will be added to your basket.
If you have a list of products in an Excel spreadsheet, you can add these items directly to your shopping cart. To do so you must:
- Create tree columns on your Excel file.
- Insert the VWR reference in column A.
- Insert EA in all rows of column B.
- Indicate quantities in column C.
- Save the Excel file in .csv format (comma delimited).
- In your basket, select the "Browse" button, select your file, then click on "Upload".
Yes, enter the quantity you need in each field and click the "Add to Cart" button.
There are several options:
- If the address is already registered in our system, simply select the correct delivery address when placing your order.
- If this address is not registered in our system, please send an email to email@example.com with your login email address and the new delivery address. If this address is valid, we will ask for it to be created so that you can place your order. Please note that we do not deliver to personal addresses.
Where can I change my default delivery address?
In the "My Profile" section, select the "Edit" button next to the Shipping Options. On the Shipping Options page, you can select one of your default shipping account numbers. Once you have made this selection, click on "Submit".
The default delivery address will then be automatically selected when you place your order.
You have the possibility to register your name (and that of your colleagues if necessary) so that you don't have to retype it each time you order. To do this, go to the section "My Profile" and select the "Edit" button next to the shipping options. At the bottom of the Shipping Options page, add the new name(s) and then click on "Submit".
Yes, you can add email addresses using the "Order Options" page, which can be accessed from "My Profile". Select "Always" when you want your colleague to be informed of all your WEB orders. Select "Ask Me" when you want to be able to choose to notify your colleague of your WEB orders. Once you have registered a colleague's email address, you will see it when you place your order. You can then choose to select their email address to notify them.
The "Order Tracking" page allows you to track orders and view their status. It also allows you to retrieve the documents relating to your orders: Material Safety Data Sheets, Delivery Notes and Invoices.
Use the ‘drop down’ menu to select a period of one day, 1 week, 1 month or 3 months. Or, you can specify a specific range.
If you do not specify a range, the order tracking search is limited to the last 90 days.
Order status information is available for all orders placed with VWR, regardless of how you placed them (Internet, telephone, fax, etc). If you are looking for an order that you do not see in the list, you can search for orders by entering your shipping account number, purchase order number, purchase order number or invoice number. If you still do not see it, please do not hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The "Order Status" page also allows you to view the history of orders placed with a particular shipping account number.
If you are a Purchasing Manager or someone who oversees large groups of buyers, VWR can allow access to view orders from your entire user community.
If you need this access, please contact the web service at the following email address: email@example.com.