Tuttnauer laboratory autoclaves, D-Line
Tuttnauer has been manufacturing sterilisers for over 90 years. As a global leader in sterilisation and infection control solutions, the Tuttnauer autoclaves are trusted by hospitals, research institutes, clinics, and laboratories in more than 140 countries.REQUEST CALL/DEMO
Tuttnauer’s laboratory autoclaves cover a wide range of applications suitable for many fields like research institutes, universities, pharmaceutical, food, medical and biotechnological industries etc.
The advanced laboratory line is available in an unmatched range of reliable bench top (front loading) and vertical (Top loading) models with chamber volumes from 23 to 160 liters and provides a single solution for the full spectrum of sterilization needs.
The autoclaves can be fully configured from general use to customer specific.
General specification for Laboratory autoclaves
- High quality chamber with mirror finished door
- Advanced control system with easy to use 3-button keyboard
- Up to 20 customizable cycle programs
- Standard USB and Ethernet connection for easy transfer of cycle data to PC
- For Lab use: 2 flexible PT100 temperature sensors
Note: All 2840 and basic 3850 models require single-phase supplies. High end 3850, all 3870, 5050 and 5075 models require a 400 volt, 3-phase supply.
Front loading (horizontal)
High end ELC-G-D
Top loading (vertical)
High end ELVC-G-D
Each model can be upgraded with a number of options;
- Factory fitted options: need to be ordered with the autoclave
- General options
- Documentation options: Innovative option is R.PC.R Reporting (Remote PC Reporting)
Tuttnauer offers a broad range of loading accessories.
- Stainless steel wire baskets and closed containers in different sizes for all autoclave models.
- Lifting Devices for easy loading and unloading of heavy items. The lifting device is mobile or attached to the autoclave and is equipped with an integrated swivel arm for maximum maneuverability. It is also equipped with an electronic remote control for smooth handling of all load types.
- Loading Equipment: Loading carts and transfer carriages on rails to assist the loading and unloading process. Constructed of high quality, durable stainless steel. The adjustable loading cart rolls from the transfer carriage onto the interior chamber tracks for easy handling of heavy loads.