This drop-down garment with hood is a sterile disposable garment manufactured from low linting durable CleanTough™ material. It's unique design offers the world’s first true aseptic gowning technique. With internal coloured tabs to indicate safe touch points to prevent touching the outside surface, and innovative up and over donning design to eliminate the risk of the garment touching the floor.
- Elasticated back, hood, cuffs and ankles
- Foot loop to aid smooth closure of zip
- Quick release press stud tabs for aseptic donning
- Low linting anti-static and durable CleanTough™ material
- Sterilised by gamma irradiation
Suitable for use in Class 10, ISO 4, M2.5 and EU GMP grade A cleanrooms.
Certifications: EN 1149-5, EN 530, EN 7854, EN 6530, EN 13934-1, EN 9073-4, EN 863, EN 13935-2
Manufactured in a facility holding ISO 9001:2008.
Sterilised in accordance with ISO 11137-1:2006.
Packaging: 20 individually packed overalls per carton (XXXL & XXXXL – 15 pieces per carton).