These disposable overalls made from CleanTough™ fabric provide good protection against hazardous dusts (including nuclear particles) and limited protection against chemical splashes. Available with hood or with collar.
- Lightweight, low linting and hard-wearing material
- Available as sterile or non sterile version
- Zip front with flap cover, thumb loops
- Elasticated back, cuffs and ankles
- Each size carries a unique barcode on the outer carton (ITF-14), this allows automatic data entry into stock control systems
Suitable for use in Class 10, ISO 4, M2.5 environments.
Certifications: EN ISO 13982-1:2004+A1:2009 (Type 5), EN ISO 13034:2005+A1:2010 (Type 6), EN 14325, EN 1149-5:2008, EN 530, EN 7854, EN 6530, EN 13934-1, EN 9073-4, EN 863, EN 13935-2; Cat. III
Manufactured in a facility holding ISO 9001:2015 and (EU) 2016/425 Module D certifications.
Sterile models: Sterilised in accordance with ISO 11137-1:2006.
Packaging: One overall per sealed plastic bag; 20 overalls per sealed carton liner; one carton liner per carton. Sizes 3XL and 4XL are available on request.