Microbiological safety cabinets provide maximum safety for the user, product and environment. Suitable for all applications in the fields of molecular biology, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals and medical research.
- The window can be hermetically sealed, which is very important for gas disinfection
- All models feature epoxy coated exterior and stainless steel interior
- Conveniently designed for maintenance, the HEPA filter is replaced simply by removing it from the front panel
- Alarm function (wrong air velocity or incorrect window position) directly in the user's line of sight
- HEPA filter, filtration efficiency: 99,999% for particle size 0,3 µm (type H14 conforms to EN 1822), optional pre-filter (type G3 conforms to EN 779)
Made from high quality materials, they are extremely quiet running; the noise level is ±56 dB(A). Easy to clean, all models are equipped with a combination sliding/tilting window with gas pressure dampers. The EF/B is also equipped with a HEPA pre-filter. It can be stored neatly under the worktop, prolonging the service life of the main HEPA filter and increasing safety. The membrane keypad is mounted on the front panel for all important information. These models meet all ergonomic requirements with integral armrests, V-shaped openings on the worktop, an integral footrest and an inclined front screen.
Certifications: Types EF and EF/B conform to EN 12469, type EF/B also conforms to DIN 12980 (2004-02).
Delivery information: Delivery, installation and commissioning prices are available on request.