His MultiTrap™ FF and His MultiTrap™ HP are prepacked disposable 96-well plates for reproducible high throughput parallel purification of histidine-tagged recombinant proteins by Immobilised Metal ion Affinity Chromatography (IMAC).
- Prepacked multiwell filter plates for high reproducibility in expression screening and small-scale purification of histidine-tagged proteins
- Increased convenience and consistency with prepacked 96-well plates
- No filtration needed - load unclarified sample directly, increase reproducibility, and save time
- Use His MultiTrap™ 96-well filter plates with robotic systems or manually with centrifugation or vacuum
- Easy scale-up to HisTrap™ FF, HisPrep™ FF 16/10 or HisTrap™ HP prepacked columns: High chemical stability and high binding capacity up to 1 mg of histidine-tagged protein per well
The plates are prepacked with Ni Sepharose™ 6 Fast Flow (His MultiTrap™ FF) or Ni Sepharose™ High Performance (His MultiTrap™ HP). A protocol for His MultiTrap™ is available in His buffer kit. The kit is available with ready-made buffer solutions, for increased convenience and for fast buffer preparation.
Loading unclarified samples directly to His MultiTrap™ FF and His MultiTrap™ HP simplifies and shortens the overall time for expression screening, which minimises degradation and oxidation of sensitive target proteins. His MultiTrap™ FF and His MultiTrap™ HP prepacked filter plates are manufactured with high reproducibility with regards to the well volume and the volume of medium to give consistent results.