The TC-PLUS thermal cyclers have all the latest features, from a colour touch screen to fast ramp rates along with some innovative additions, such as an automatic, non motorised heated lid, TERS™ (Thermal Energy Recovery System) and a unique, space-saving, stackable design. Each TC-PLUS can directly control up to 3 satellites or 9 via a USB hub. Additionally the satellites can also be controlled via a PC using the software supplied with every unit. The heated lid temperature can be set between 35 and 115 °C, or completely switched off; it also features auto-restart on power failure. TC-PLUS thermal cyclers are available with three gradient block options: 96×0,2ml, 60×0,5ml and 384-well plates.
- Colour touch screen for fast programme set-up
- TERS™ system saves on energy consumption
- Easy to use CD-type sample drawer mechanism, which provides the correct pressure for use with caps, domed or flat; and heat OR adhesive seals without the use of a motor
- Satellite option which can be controlled by either the TC-PLUS or a PC
- Tm calculator, which uses the Nearest Neighbour algorithm