Corning® PureCoat™ surfaces are a novel family of chemically-defined, animal-free cell culture surfaces designed to enhance cell performance. A proprietary thin-film coating technology produces a uniform, functionalised surface that provides a highly controlled environment for cell culture applications.
- Available as amine (positively charged) or carboxyl (negatively charged) surface chemistries
- Optimised for culture in low serum or no serum conditions
- Enhanced freeze-thaw recovery of cryopreserved cells
- Improved differentiation of cells
- Culture of many cell lines and primary cells supported, including primary neuronal cells and stem cells