- Good for storage of media, buffers and other aqueous solutions
- Large 37 mm opening provides easier access for liquid transfer
- Screened white enamel graduations are easier to read than moulded graduations
- Large white marking spot for easier identification and easy opening linear tear packaging
- Individually packaged bottles are sterilised by gamma radiation and are nonpyrogenic
These storage bottles are easier to handle, require less space (13 to 20%) on the shelf and are ideal for mixing, sampling and storage. PET resin is lightweight, break-resistant and transparent as glass. Bottles use a linerless, one-piece autoclavable orange GL 45 threaded polypropylene plug seal cap.