The SpectraMax® Paradigm® reader can perform absorbance, fluorescence, time-resolved fluorescence (including HTRF), fluorescence polarisation, AlphaScreen®, AlphaLISA®, and luminescence measurements. Detection cartridge modularity allows users to configure the system to meet current needs, while providing the flexibility to address future applications.
- Flexible design allows for single or dual excitation and emission, to address existing needs and future expansion
- User upgradable in <2 minutes
- High speed detection
- Excellent sensitivity and performance
- SpectraDrop™ plate protocols enabling microvolume applications measurement are included
- Patented LED intensity adjustment
Other features include an array of detection cartridge capabilities, automatic Z-height optimisation (both top- and bottom-read configurations), fluorescence measurements no longer require users to adjust the gain, up to 1536-well format, temperature control, monochromator-based absorbance, filter-based fluorescence, and TUNE Cartridge available for unmatched sensitivity in wavelength tunable detection.