3M™ Molecular detection assay 2 - Listeria is used with the 3M™ Molecular Detection System for the rapid and specific pathogen detection of Listeria species in enriched food and environmental samples.
- One assay protocol and fewer steps than most tests reduces repetitive tasks and makes it easy to train employees
- Ready-to-use and pre-dispensed reagents provide convenience and minimize the chance of human error
- Color-coded assay tubes by organism and matching software screens allow for better tracking and easy identification
- The ability to run all assays simultaneously and the flexibility to test up to 96 samples in each run helps you operate more efficiently
- Real-time amplification and detection process identifies positive results in as early as 15 minutes and allows you to make critical decisions faster
As with all test methods, the source, formulation and quality of enrichment medium can influence the results. 3M has evaluated the 3M Molecular Detection Assay 2 Listeria with Demi Fraser Broth containing Ferric Ammonium Citrate.