This digital reciprocating shaker is designed for a wide range of applications, including cell cultures, that require accurate and repeatable results. The microprocessor control provides consistent uniform shaking while safely ramping to the set speed. Ideal for cell cultures, solubility studies and extraction procedures.
- Microprocessor will display last set-point and will restart if power is interrupted
- RS232 interface provides two-way communication for data logging and unit control
- Speed calibration mode allows user to automatically recalibrate speed display
- A built-in load sensor detects unbalanced conditions and automatically reduces rpm to a safe speed to protect samples
- Audible and visual signals will activate when system detects an obstruction or tray overload
- Speed ramping feature slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing
- Can be used from −10 to 60 °C, (max. 80% relative humidity, non condensing) in cold rooms, incubators, and CO₂ environments
The shaking system continuously monitors shaking speed and maintains set-point, even under changing loads. When unit is set to a speed above 100 min-1, the speed accuracy is ±1% of set speed. When set under 100 min-1, speed accuracy is ±1 min-1.
Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for speed and time allow operator to view both settings at once display last set-point and will restart if power is interrupted. Permanently lubricated ball bearings and maintenance free, brushless DC motor provide reliable service and continuous duty operation. Timer will display elapsed time or when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero. Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
In timed mode, alarm will sound when the time reaches zero. Alarm has optional mute function which can be set from the touch pad control. Spill-resistant design ensures fluids are channelled away from internal components.
Delivery information: Supplied with an 279×330 mm non-skid rubber mat, and a detachable, 3-wire cord and plug.