Pierce™ Abundant Protein Depletion Spin Columns are optimised to decrease the abundant albumin and antibody components of human plasma samples in preparation for mass spectrometry or 1D and 2D gel electrophoresis.
- Resin in spin columns is scaled and optimised for treating 10 µl (600 µg) of human plasma samples for MS and/or 1D/2D electrophoresis
- Kit removes >90% of IgG and >95% of albumin, plus other abundant proteins (Top 12)
- Process samples in 40 to 60 minutes
- One-time use prevents abundant protein carryover and experimental variability
- Two resin options – 2 or 12 protein depletion columns
Top 2 Abundant Protein Depletion Spin Columns use highly specific immobilised anti-HSA and anti-IgG antibodies to remove human serum albumin (HSA) and all major subclasses of gamma globulin (IgG) from serum, plasma or spinal fluids.
Top 12 Abundant Protein Depletion Spin Columns are designed to remove HSA, IgG and 10 other high-abundance proteins from 10 μl of human serum or plasma.