Coriolis® μ is a portable biological air sampler for indoor or outdoor air bio-contamination monitoring. The equipment concentrates airborne particles in a liquid sample that can be analysed afterwards using microbiological techniques.
- Concentrates airborne particles in a liquid sample
- Compatible with culture and molecular biology standard methods (qPCR included)
- Easy decontamination (hydrogen peroxide)
- Autonomy on battery of 1 hour
- Optional longer collection system up to 6 hours
Sample types include toxins, virus, bacteria, moulds, pollens and spores.
Suitable for environmental and pollution research, pharmaceutical, food and veterinary industries, biomedical and health environments.
Accessories information: Plastic cones are used with a screw cap to facilitate the transport and preservation of samples. Sterile and non sterile cones and caps are available with sterile collection liquid in 15 ml doses (ready-to-use doses) or in 450 ml bottles.
Delivery information: Includes air intake, cane, four cones and caps, battery and charger, power supply, user manual and shipping container.