These leakproof, conical bottom centrifuge tubes prevent breakage and leakage during high speed centrifugation, and are made of non cytotoxic, medical grade resin that allows users to easily see sample volume and colour.
- Easy to read black graduations in ±2% increments
- Contains a large, white frosted writing area
- RNase-, DNase- and endotoxin-free
- Autoclavable at 121 °C and freezable to –80 °C
- Sterile tubes are sterilised by irradiation
The HDPE caps are available in two styles. Flat caps are leak resistant and feature a moulded-in elastomeric sealing ring that keeps the sealed tubes completely secure. These caps are ideal for vortexing chemicals and long rocker incubations. Plug caps feature a deep sealing area offering a secure seal for extended storage.
Certifications: Manufactured in a Class 100000 room environment. Manufactured under ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 quality management system. Meet the requirements of RoHS.
Ordering information: Bulk packed items are supplied with tubes, caps are packed separately.
Caution: Caps must be loosely attached to tubes when autoclaving.