VWR®, Lockable contact plate for pharmaceutical industriesSupplier: Avantor
15204VSEA 57.7 EUR15204VS 15203VS C31114RI C31114SI C31114TI C30884TI C30884CY C31114PY
VWR®, Lockable contact plate for pharmaceutical industries
Media for Microbiology Contact Plates for Microbiology
These contact plates, with triple-bagged sterile packaging and lockable lid, are ideal for environmental control of air, surfaces, gloves and overalls inside restricted areas like isolators and cleanrooms. The composition of the base culture medium complies with the recommendations of the current United States, European and Japanese Pharmacopoeia.
- The locking lid allows an easy locking of plates after sampling, adding security during transportation
- 9 month shelf life and room temperature storage ensure easy storage and the maintaining of culture efficiency for a long time
- A data matrix barcode allows identification of every plate used for environmental control
- The complete triple-bagged packaging is sterile to ensure that when entering a clean area it avoids microbiological contamination
- Neutralising agents included in the medium inactivate residual disinfectants that could reduce the real count of live microorganisms
- Different lid types available: Screw on or press on (see the videos for more details)
- For plates with screw-on lid: lid fixed on CLOSE position allows safe transport avoiding risk of contamination due to its possible opening during the transport; lid fixed on AIR position, allows AEROBIC and ANAEROBIC incubations
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...