The Corning® Matrigel® Matrix 3-D plate is a high throughput pre-coated format that contains Matrigel that can be used for drug discovery applications with 3-D cell cultures such as organoids, spheroids or tumoroids.
- Each lot is verified for intraplate consistency
- Tested and found negative for the presence of bacteria and fungi
- Available in 384- and 96-well ready to use formats
- Easy and convenient as Matrigel is pre-dispensed in each well
- Formats provide intra-plate consistency
- Allows for sandwich/overlay and embedded application assays
Matrigel Matrix is extracted from the Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm (EHS) mouse sarcoma, a tumour rich in extracellular matrix proteins, including Laminin (a major component), Collagen IV, heparin sulphate proteoglycans, entactin/nidogen, and a number of growth factors.