RESPIROMETRIC sensor systems for BOD, aerobic and anaerobic respirationSupplier: VELP Scientifica
- Powerful pressure sensor reading results in the range of 500 to 2000 mbar (hPa)
- Bright 4-digit LED display ensures long battery life
- Intuitive two button interface to facilitate analysis set-up
- Results available in BOD (mg/L) and pressure (mbar)
- BOD scales: 90, 250, 600, 1000, 4000
- Automatic pressure results conversion in BOD
Ideal for BOD, assessment of disinfection on BOD and biodegradation of monomers.
The RESPIROMETRIC Sensor System MAXI is designed to support anaerobic respiration studies to determine the Biochemical Methane Potential (BMP) of biomass.
The RESPIROMETRIC Sensor System for plastic biodegradability is designed to support aerobic degradation test for the determination of the degree of aerobic biodegradability of plastic materials, including those containing formulation additives, in an aqueous medium.
Designed to support aerobic degradation tests on soil and compost. The analysis provides microbial soil respiration results from the mineralisation of organic substances.