Masterflex® L/S® MasterSense™ Pump Systems, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
- Precise, repeatable performance that is quick and easy to set up and program
- 5” (12.7 cm) capacitive TFT/RGB touch screen for crisp resolution and a wide viewing angle
- Pump lets you save and retrieve commonly used dispense programs for rapid set up
- Over-the-air firmware updates let you take full advantage of improvements in drive features and functionality
- Options for connectivity and monitoring include MasterflexLive, EtherNet/IP™, Profibus, or analog signal
- Three-level user access – gives you the option of controlling who can operate the pump and at what level.
- Continuous run, volume dispense, and time dispense modes -- batch control and interval/off time in Volume and Time modes
- Anti-drip and speed ramping available in Volume dispense mode – ensure accuracy, minimize sample loss, and eliminate foaming
Brushless, maintenance-free motor provides ±0.1% speed control accuracy with 6000:1 turndown ratio. Bidirectional flow and self-priming capabilities allow for smooth, seamless operation.
MasterflexLive® is a secure, cloud-enabled platform for monitoring Masterflex pumps; get real-time notifications of pump parameters – including speed, flow rate, dispense volume, and more. You can monitor critical processes running 24/7 without the need for onsite personnel while notifications alert you to operating conditions and error messages. Internet connection via Wi-Fi or standard Ethernet (RJ45) jack on rear of drive.