Corning® Matrigel® Matrix, high concentration (HC) is suited for in vivo applications where a high protein concentration augments growth of tumours. The high protein concentration also allows the Corning® Matrigel® matrix plug to maintain its integrity after subcutaneous injection into mice. This keeps the injected tumour cells and/or angiogenic compounds localised for in situ analysis and/or future excision. Applications include in vivo angiogenesis studies and augmentation of tumour growth in nude mice.
- Typical protein concentration 18 to 22 mg/ml
- Lot specific specification sheet supplied with each delivery
- Tested for the ability to promote neurite outgrowth of chick dorsal root ganglia cells and for the ability to gel quickly and maintain its form with culture medium for a period of 14 days at 37 °C
- Bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma free
- Endotoxin tested by LAL assay