VertiKlean® MAX™ is designed for applying disinfectants to both horizontal and vertical surfaces and is ideal for general cleaning of ceilings, walls and floors. This lightweight mop features a single layer of hydrophilic polyurethane foam laminated to polyester microfibre fabric backed with a semi-rigid thermoformed plate, which easily snaps onto a VertiKlean® mop head frame.
- Hydrophilic urethane foam and knitted polyester mop head retains liquids better than comparable products
- Laser cutting seals the edges of the foam and polyester, reducing the chance of fibre and particle contamination
- Excellent chemical and abrasion resistance
- Last longer than traditional sponge mops
- Enables the uniform application of disinfectants and cleaning solutions
- Compatible with a wide range of solutions
VertiKlean® MAX™ has a slim profile for cleaning in tight spaces. Improved ribbed microfibre material smoothly glides over floors and textured surfaces and provides better contamination removal. The pivoting mop head frame makes it easy to clean around door and window frames as well as light fixtures and heavy equipment.
Available in three lengths to meet your cleaning needs, the smallest VertiKlean® MAX™ is appropriate for cleaning tasks in confined spaces, such as cleaning and disinfecting fume hoods, isolators and mini environments. The VertiKlean® MAX™ medium and large are ideal for cleaning and disinfecting wide surfaces in cleanrooms and controlled environments.