Magnetic hotplate stirrers with stainless steel heating plate, white units have an enamelled plate. All models are easy to operate and have adjustable safety temperature from 50 to 370 °C. High heat output of 600 watts and steel-copper compound hot plate ensures rapid heating.
- RH basic includes M 10 thread for a support rod
- Soft-start of the stirring motor for both models
- Strong magnetic field and wide speed range for volumes up to 15 litres
- RH digital has digital display of temperature and speed
- Error code display and touch keypad (RH digital)
The RH digital model has bushing according to DIN 12878 for connecting an electronic contact thermometer, such as the ETS-D5. Highly accurate temperature control is possible with sensor placed directly in the medium.
Certifications: IP protection class according to DIN EN 60529: IP 21