Streptavidin HP MultiTrap™ 96-well plates can be used for protein enrichment, where a biotinylated antibody (or similar affinity molecule) is attached to the streptavidin and the protein of interest is enriched through the affinity interaction with the antibody.
- Fast, reliable protein enrichment in prepacked 96-well filter plates that are ready to use
- Fast and flexible protocol with elution conditions formatted for both electrophoresis and LC-MS analysis workflows
- Useful for exploiting either the strong interactions of biotin and streptavidin or the somewhat weaker interaction of 2-iminobiotin and streptavidin
- Each well is pre-packed with Streptavidin Sepharose HP for reproducibility and high performance
- MultiTrap™ 96-well filter plates can be used with centrifugation or vacuum, manually or in automated robotic systems
Streptavidin HP MultiTrap™ can also be used for the direct enrichment of proteins that are biotinylated. By binding a specific biotinylated protein to the column, protein-protein interactions can also be investigated.
Ordering information: Collection plates have to be ordered separately.