Filter plates, 96-well, Protein G HP MultiTrap™Supplier: Cytiva
28-9031-35EA 2269 EUR28-9031-35
Filter plates, 96-well, Protein G HP MultiTrap™
Microplates Filter Plates
Protein G Sepharose™ HP has high affinity for the Fc region of IgG from a variety of species.
- Fast, reliable ease of use format in prepacked 96-well filter plates.
- Flexible format, protocol for classical elution as well as cross-linking method
- Formatted for elution for electrophoresis or LC-MS analysis workflows
- Fast binding kinetics and high capacity provides high yield
- Easy scale-up with HiTrap™ Protein G HP prepacked columns
- Prepacked with Protein G Sepharose High Performance for coupling of antibodies of IgG subclasses
- MultiTrap™ 96-well filter plates can be used with centrifugation or vacuum, manually or in automated robotic systems
The two options in the protein enrichment protocol allow the attached antigen to be eluted separately (cross-link protocol) or together with the antibody (classic protocol). A protocol for efficient, small-scale purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies from serum and cell culture supernatants in less than 20 minutes is also provided. No pretreatment of the sample is required.