These bioprocessing centrifuges offer exceptional performance and large capacities up to 4 or 6 litres to meet the evolving application needs of production facilities. Ideal for bioprocessing and drug discovery.
- Auto-ID instant rotor identification: Immediate identification of a rotor when secured in the centrifuge chamber, with rotor specifications automatically loaded into the centrifuge parameters
- Auto-lock rotor exchange: Secure, push-button rotor exchange in as little as 3 seconds
- Touch screen interface: Simple set-up with large, bright interactive touch screen for all functions
- Library of up to 99 programs, integrated rotor calculator for protocol modifications and transfers
- Real time run monitoring and control with Thermo Scientific™ Centri-Vue™ application (mobile device required)
- Lightweight rotors with speed handles for easier and safer lifting and carrying
- Quiet performance (<59 dBA) helps provide a safe and reduced stress environment
- Centrifuge door opens fully and automatically by using the door-open bar mounted on front of the centrifuge
- No need to bolt down the instrument to the floor: Easy installation and relocation within a facility
- Optional HEPA filter provides an additional level of safety in case of tube or bottle failure (Sorvall LYNX 6000 only)
Thermo Scientific Fiberlite LEX rotors: Lightweight, corrosion and fatigue resistant, 15 year warranty.
GMP/GLP data management: On-board run logging of user, run conditions and error messages, downloadable with USB or Ethernet connections; password protection.
Ordering information: Centrifuges are supplied without rotors which need to be ordered separately.