This user friendly, portable instrument with robust IP 67 rated housing provides high resolution and accuracy for precise measurements in field applications. Complete with waterproof USB output for connection to a computer. GLP compliant.
- Large graphic LCD with continuous LED backlight shows both pH/mV and temperature value simultaneously
- Data logging function selectable between 1 min and 1 h
- 5000 data set memory capacity with automatic storing; additional 200-point memory for manual storage
- Automatic power shut-off: Adjustable from 10 min to 24 h
- Automatic buffer recognition of DIN and NIST buffers (1,68 / 4,00 / 6,86 / 9,18 / 12,54)
- Three additional technical buffers at 25 °C (4,00 / 7,00 / 10,00) in memory (pH 10,00 not included in delivery)
- Advanced self-test and diagnostics (electrode efficiency diagnostic, drift control); calibration symbol shows when recalibration is required
- Low energy consumption: 4× AA batteries for over 1000 operating hours
Ordering information: Ready to use portable pH kit pH 1100 H includes instrument in robust plastic carrying case, gel epoxy pH electrode with built-in temperature sensor 111 (1 m cable), starter kit (two buffers (4,00 + 7,00), one plastic beaker), stand and instruction manual (22 languages) on CD ROM.