The Syngene G:BOX Chemi XRQ gel imaging system is designed for extended fluorescence applications and chemiluminescent Western blots. The G:BOX Chemi XRQ offers high quantum efficiency (73% at 425 nm) and 4 megapixel images with enhanced cooling for longer exposure times. Functional control of the G:BOX Chemi XRQ is handled by the GeneSys automatic control software, although full manual control is also possible.
- Effective resolution up to 16 megapixels
- Motor driven lens (with feedback) and seven position filter wheel (with UV filter to extend applications)
- Automated or manual control using GeneSys software
- Images can be saved as JPEG, TIFF or BMP onto computer via Ethernet or USB interface connections
- Built-in light gantries for LED epi-illumination options*
- Maximum viewing area 305×227 mm
*A range of lighting options are available for both epi- and transillumination applications. Please enquire for further details.
Coolig Temperature : −57 °C, Dynamic Range: 5,1 to 0,32 Ext. Ø
Delivery information: Each system comprises a 4 megapixel 16-bit CCD camera, motor driven zoom f/1,2 lens (12,5 to 75 mm) with feedback, 7 position motor driven filter wheel with UV chemi filter, LED gantry rack and top darkroom cover. GeneSys image capture and manipulation software along with GeneTools analysis software is also supplied. Epi LED white lights are included* but no transilluminator or white light converter is supplied. An external computer is required for operation of the system.