The Syngene G:BOX Chemi XX6 gel documentation system offers optimum performance. Highly sensitive, it is designed for advanced chemiluminescent Western blots, multiplex gels, IR and routine imaging of fluorescent and visible gels and blots. The higher spatial resolution of this system makes it suitable for advanced applications, including 2D. The G:BOX Chemi XX6 includes a super-high resolution, 6 megapixel camera with quantum efficiency >73% at 425 nm, giving outstanding sensitivity for chemiluminescence. Functional control of the G:BOX Chemi XT4 is handled by the GeneSys automatic control software, although full manual control is also possible.
- Effective resolution up to 18 megapixels
- Motor driven lens (with feedback) and seven position filter wheel (with UV filter to extend applications)
- Automated or manual control using GeneSys software with autofocus
- Images can be saved as JPEG, TIFF or BMP onto computer via Ethernet or USB interface connections
- Fully variable motor driven sample stage to accommodate large to small gel formats
- Built-in light gantries for LED Epi illumination options*
- Maximum viewing area 323×256 mm
*A range of lighting options are available for both epi- and transillumination applications. Please enquire for further details.
Cooling Temperature:−57 °C, Dynamic Range: 5,1 to 0,16 Ext. Ø
Delivery information: Each system comprises a 6 megapixel 16-bit CCD camera, motor driven fixed lens f/1,4, motor driven sample stage, 7 position motor driven filter wheel with UV filter, and LED gantry rack. GeneSys image capture and manipulation software along with GeneTools analysis software is also supplied. Epi LED white lights and wiring for edge lighting are included* but no transilluminator or white light converter is supplied. An external computer is required for operation of the system.