Large capacity Reach-In CO₂ incubator offers a broad range of built-in features that provide optimal flexibility. This unit provides elevated RH to prevent product desiccation in medium-term cultures and maintains temperature uniformity even when equipment (cell rollers, rockers, shakers, spinners, stirrers) is installed in the chamber. The directed horizontal laminar airflow system promotes ideal growth environment.
- Three RH system settings: Off, medium, high
- Three water fill options: Automatic, semi-automatic, ergonomic manual
- Thermo Scientific™ Enviro-Scan™ microprocessor control
- Selectable temperature, overtemperature, CO2, humidity
- Audible/visual alarm and alarm silence
- Remote alarm contacts
- Data outputs to help meet internal and regulatory documentation requirements
Heated triple-pane glass door minimises condensation and permits a clear view. Unit has two through wall access ports (one each on the right and left sidewalls) for probes, sensors, power cords as well as interior and exterior accessory receptacles probes/sensors and one internal EU socket to connect accessory equipment (an internal UK socket is available on request). Stainless-steel interior and heavy-duty, solid stainless-steel shelves resist corrosion. The locking casters ensure easy mobility for installation and cleaning, while levelling feet provide stability for added safety in the laboratory. Ideal for culturing large volumes of patient samples for bacterial growth or performing short-term growth studies and working with large volume products.
Delivery information: Supplied with five stainless steel shelves. A range of options and accessories are available, please enquire for details.