Corning® PureCoat™ ECM Mimetic flasks are coated with biologically active synthetic animal-free peptides that are covalently linked to a proprietary surface to provide a highly consistent alternative to complex extracellular peptides. The unique 3- or 5-layer Multi-Flask design lets you grow more cells in the same amount of incubator space, while the pre-coated Fibronectin or Collagen I peptide surfaces eliminate time-consuming and inconsistent self-coating protocols. The PureCoat ECM Mimetic Multi-Flasks have the same footprint, reagent volume, and cell seeding densities per unit area as 175 cm² (T-175) flasks.
- Animal-free, pre-coated, synthetic peptide surface for predictable scale-up
- Streamlines cell culture workflow, reducing handling and contamination risk
- Even distribution of media across all layers for homogeneous cell growth
- Ability to mix cells and reagents in the Multi-Flask saves time and reduces risk of contamination
- Flexible design lets you pour or aspirate/recover cells using a pipet
Certifications: Manufactured in compliance to cGMP and ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2012 standards.