Connectors, open-sided, Stronghold™Supplier: Harvard Apparatus
241-2221EA 23.5 EUR241-2221
Connectors, open-sided, Stronghold™
Clamps General Purpose Clamps
The most common use of this open-sided connector is to mount two rods at right angles or to mount a clamp stem horizontally on a vertical lattice rod or stand. It holds rods or clamp stems up to 13 mm in Ø and can easily be added to or taken from existing lattices or structures without disturbing other adjacent apparatus.
- Precision injection moulded nylon with 30% glass fibre reinforcement provides enormous strength at a great saving in weight
- There is positively no corrosion possible
- Material is perfect for laboratory use since it has the very high melting point of 221 °C and good resistance to chemicals, particularly salt solutions and most solvents
- Colours are an integral part of the product, there is no paint, plating or coating that can fail in use
- Available with red body and white thumb screws and with white body and red thumb screws
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...