This compact cell washer is designed to provide thorough, reproducible blood cell washing, up to 24 tubes per run.
- Fully automated cell washing cycle with pre-set programs saves time
- Manual mode available to wash the cells step-by-step, allowing closed monitoring of washing process
- Condition-setting panel allows more flexible protocols to optimise washing performance
- User-friendly operation with keypad control and easy-to-read digital displays
- Automatic alerts indicate if the saline level is low, and when a run is complete
The CW 3 supports the most common applications requiring the automatic washing of blood cells, such as ABO compatibility, Rh testing, cross-matching and the Coombs procedure.
Ordering information: Supplied without rotor. A 12- or 24-place rotor assembly needs to be ordered separately.