RUBEO™ fluorescent protein gel stain, G-BiosciencesSupplier: G-Biosciences
- Fluorescent: Red emission at 605nm.
- High Sensitivity: Easily detect ng levels of protein.
- Minimal protein protein variation: Allows quantitative comparison of proteins.
- Compatible: Ideal for subsequent analysis, including mass spectroscopy, microsequencing and immunostaining.
- Versatile: Stain native, denaturing, IEF and 2D gels.
- Suitability: Visualize with the simplest UV transilluminators to the complex laser scanners.
For staining of protein electrophoresis gels
Mass spectrometry analysis