These graduated, sterile, cylindrical vials made from PP are used in testing for the presence of coliform bacteria, microbiological contaminants in drinking water.
- One-piece container with attached lid to reduce chance of contamination
- Locking arrow ensures sterility
- Leak tight when sealed properly
- Tie-down to protect from accidental opening
- With or without sodium thiosulfate tablet
Meets EPA requirements
Delivery information: Sample label and instructions for use are supplied.
Caution: *The product(s) on this page are outside the scope of the EU Directive 2019/904