HyClone™ SFM4CHO-Utility media is ideally suited for the cost-effective manufacturing of recombinant proteins for academic and industrial research, genomics and proteomics, drug target screening and validation, and manufacturing of preclinical lots. It is formulated using a proprietary lipid complexing process for enhanced stability and broad-spectrum growth promotion.
- Supports the DHFR selection/amplification system
- Defined protein-free formulation
- Metabolically designed for high cell yield and recombinant protein production
- Supports multiple CHO clones
- Allows for direct or sequential adaptation
- Component traceability
- Manufactured under cGMP
SFM4CHO-Utility does not contain phenol red. It has been designed to support the DHFR selection/amplification system. This protein-free media has been successfully tested in a variety of culture systems including T-flasks, spinner and shaker flasks, roller bottles, and bioreactors.