pH tester, Eutech pHTestr 20Supplier: Thermo Fisher Scientific
EUTEPHTEST20EA 195 EUREUTEPHTEST20
pH tester, Eutech pHTestr 20
Electrochemical Meters pH and Multi-Parameter Meters
This water- and dust-proof tester is ideal for quick and accurate pH checks in pools and spas, aquariums and hydroponics operations, cooling towers, food processing water and process/wastewater.
- Large dual display for enhanced readability, provides comprehensive meter information
- Water and dust-proof housing (IP67 rated): Meter can float
- User-replaceable double-junction sensor with chemical resistant Kynar® porous junction minimises clogging and contamination
- Auto power-off saves battery power after non use
- "Hold" function freezes reading momentarily for easy viewing
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) ensures optimum accuracy under fluctuating temperatures
The double junction electrode makes the tester ideal for dirty water and solutions with heavy metals or contaminants, while increased reference gel volume offers significantly longer electrode life. Also suitable for educational purposes in schools.
Delivery information: Supplied with batteries.