Ion selective electrodes, lead, Orion™Supplier: Thermo Fisher Scientific
662-0849EA 779 EUR662-0849 662-1575 662-1596
Ion selective electrodes, lead, Orion™
Electrodes ISE Electrodes
These electrodes are designed for measuring lead ions in aqueous solutions quickly, simply, accurately and economically.
- Stable, drift-free potentials
- Sure-Flow™ junction allows easy cleaning and is easy to use in tough samples
- When conventional electrode junctions clog, the Sure-Flow™ junction can be opened and flushed clean simply by pressing the cap
- Half-cell electrode used in conjunction with the double junction reference electrode offers the benefits of the Sure-Flow™ junction design
- Combination electrode ORIO9682BNWP does not require a separate reference electrode, making it convenient to use with small sample volumes
Ordering information: The half cell electrodes require a separate reference electrode which can be ordered separately.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...