Heat-On BlocksSupplier: Heidolph
- Save money by removing the need for messy oil and the costly disposal of used oil, and utilise existing laboratory glassware
- Innovative, easy to clean Fluropolymer coating offers outstanding resistance to most solvents, acids and alkalis
- Can be used up to 200 or 260 °C for short periods of time
- Heat-On can boil 250 ml of water in under 11 minutes, faster than an oil bath, a 2000 ml Heat-On Block and flask containing 1000 ml of water boiled 66% faster than the competition
- Two temperature probe holes for accurate temperature control and feedback
The inserts are available for 10, 25, 50, 100 and 150 ml flasks. Flask inserts
also feature cut-away sides for use with two or three neck flasks and accommodate optional safety lifting handles.