Dissolved oxygen meter, handheld, Orion Star™ A123Supplier: Thermo Fisher Scientific
664-0143EA 648 EUR664-0143 664-0144
Dissolved oxygen meter, handheld, Orion Star™ A123
Electrochemical Meters Oxygen Meters
The Orion Star™ A123 dissolved oxygen handheld meter offers easy operation for basic analysis in the field. Ideal for taking routine dissolved oxygen and temperature measurements.
- Measure dissolved oxygen in percent saturation or mg/L with temperature using polarographic DO probes
- Calibrate using water-saturated air or custom value (Winkler titration)
- Automatically compensate DO readings using ATC temperature, manual salinity input and manual barometric pressure
- Simplified, easy-to-read display shows main measurement with temperature, stability indicator and electrode condition icon
- User-friendly operation with basic calibration text prompts
- Easily recall calibration data for procedure checks
- Non-volatile memory preserves 50 point internal data log and meter settings, even with loss of power
- IP 67-rated housing is waterproof for rugged field operation
Accepts Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ polarographic dissolved oxygen probes.
The included electrode stand can be used to easily place sensors in samples and simplify storage.
Certifications: CE, TUV 3-in-1 and FCC Class A
Delivery information: Supplied with literature CD, printed quick start guide and meter test certificate. The kit additionally includes the 083005MD Orion polarographic DO probe (1,5 m cable) with calibration sleeve, 080513 DO probe maintenance kit, protective meter armor with electrode holder and hard-sided field case.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...