The Vibra-Cell™ is a microprocessor controlled, high-intensity ultrasonic processor for high volume applications*. It can safely process a wide variety of organic and inorganic materials in applications such as cell disruption, sample preparation, homogenisation, disaggregation and sonochemical reactions. The system can vary the power output and constantly monitor both power (Watts) and energy (Joules). The microprocessor control with real time display gives digital accuracy and reproducible control of set and run parameters.
- Automatic tuning eliminates need for constant adjustment
- Automatic amplitude compensation ensures uniform tip excursion regardless of load conditions
- Highly efficient converters are designed for heavy duty operation, no ancillary cooling required
- Sealed, piezoelectric converter, Type PZT (Lead Zirconium Titanate) crystals
- Titanium alloy (TI-6AL-4V) probes
Ordering information: For accessories and probes for the Vibra-Cell™ processors please see separate entry ‘Probes and accessories for Vibra-Cell™ ultrasonic processors’.
Delivery information: Supplied complete with 1,5 m cable from converter, standard 13 mm probe, tool kit and manual.
Caution: Sample volumes* from 250 µl to 1 litre on a batch basis and up to 20 litres/hour on a flow-through basis depending on choice of optional replacement probes.
Safety note: Never use a probe with a replacement tip with low surface tension liquids. Use a solid probe instead.