Labels, laser Cryo-Babies® and Cryotags®Supplier: Heathrow Scientific
HEATHEALCRY-1700EA 473 EURHEATHEALCRY-1700 HEATHEALCRY-1200
Labels, laser Cryo-Babies® and Cryotags®
These labels are for secure uncompromised labelling.
- Temperature resistance from –196 to 150 °C
- Liquid and vapor phase LN2, water baths to 100 °C, and autoclaving and moderate ovens to 150 °C
- Chemically inert, and resistant to most solvents and caustic agents
- Adheres to most plastics (100% virgin PP tubes recommended), glass, and metals without cracking, peeling, or degrading
- Label sheets will not jam printers
- Flexible polyolefin material and acrylic adhesive
- Unique combo expands and contracts together with temperature fluctuations
- Autoclavable and disposable
Laser Cryo tags withstand both long term cryogenic storage conditions and conventional freezer storage. Cryogenic labels with a solvent-resistant adhesive that will adhere to croygenic vials, microtubes, test tubes, glass vials, beakers, and metal racks. Laser Cryo Tags also withstand flash/snap freezing in liquid nitrogen, boiling water baths at 100 °C, and dry heat up to 150 °C.