Multi-parameter meter (pH/mV/conductivity/TDS/temperature), bench, Eutech PC 700Supplier: Thermo Scientific
Eutech PC 700
665-0485EA 1222 EUR665-0485
Multi-parameter meter (pH/mV/conductivity/TDS/temperature), bench, Eutech PC 700
Electrochemical Meters pH and Multi-Parameter Meters
This user-friendly meter with advanced features and a large custom-size display measures pH, ORP, conductivity and temperature. It is perfect for economical research work.
- Large screen in a compact footprint
- Meter accepts pH, Redox and conductivity/TDS electrodes
- Up to 5-point push button calibration
- Selectable cell constant; auto-ranging across 5 conductivity ranges
- Easy interchangeability of probes
- Non volatile memory holds up to 100 data points
- Integral electrode holder
Typical applications include: Water quality testing, checking metal finishes, cooling tower water, printing fountain solutions, boiler water, brines, drilling mud, rinse tanks, ponds, pollution control, recirculating systems, waste water, industrial process systems, general use in laboratories, titration, quality assurance, ecological studies, food processing.
Delivery information: Supplied with pH electrode (ECFC7252101B), conductivity/ATC probe (CONSEN9501D), integral electrode holder and 100/240 VAC .