Multi-parameter meter, handheld, Eutech CyberScan PC 650Supplier: Thermo Scientific
EUTEECPCWP65043KEA 1636 EUREUTEECPCWP65043K
Multi-parameter meter, handheld, Eutech CyberScan PC 650
Electrochemical Meters pH and Multi-Parameter Meters
This portable meter enables users to measure pH, mV, conductivity, TDS, salinity, ions and temperature values. It simultaneously measures and displays up to three parameters.
- Accepts two-cell and four-cell conductivity probe to measure up to 500 m/s — meter measures pure water
- Selectable multi-point calibration for more accurate conductivity measurements or single-point calibration for quick, convenient calibration with no mistakes
- Electrode status report, calibration data and simultaneous display of up to 4 parameters
- Rugged and IP67-rated waterproof for applications in harsh environments; meter floats on water
- Recorded readings individually stamped with time and date in GLP compliant format
- HI-LO limit alarm for easy quality control – Meter alerts when readings fall outside selected ranges
- Wireless Information Technology: No wires, no cables — Transfer data from meter to computer with the press of a button
Ideal for environmental testing, water quality testing, industrial applications and aquaculture.
Delivery information: Supplied with pH electrode ECFC252203B, 4-cell conductivity probe, DAS software, power adapter and carrying kit set (all probes comes with 3 m long cable).