Cell migration BioGel assay, TCSupplier: Enzo Life Sciences
ALEXENZKIT1090001EA 318 EURALEXENZKIT1090001
Cell migration BioGel assay, TC
Assays Cellular Assays
Reproducibly monitor real-time cell migration, with an automation-friendly design.
- Increased Productivity - Treat cells with multiple fluorescent probes, labels, or colorimetric stains for multi-parametric measurements with inverted microscopes, High Content Screening (HCS) and High Content Imaging (HCI) instruments
- Less Handling - Realize reduced assay handling time with an assay format in which a centrally placed biocompatible gel automatically dissolves to reveal a detection zone
- Automation-Friendly Design - Utilize automated liquid handling equipment for fast set-up of high throughput, 96-well assays
- Reproducible Results - Achieve well-to-well CV's ≤12% and generate robust Z’ factors suitable for compound screening
- Real-Time Analysis - Experience unlimited access to cells, cell morphology and cell movement throughout your experiment
2D assay for investigating cell migration of adherent cell lines.
The Cell migration BioGel assay is a reproducible, sensitive, and flexible assay that can be used to monitor cell migration. Formatted for a 96-well plate, the assay uses a non-toxic biocompatible gel (BioGel) to form a cell-free zone on cell culture surfaces. After seeding cells into the 96-well plate, the BioGel dissolves permitting cells to migrate into the well centers.The Cell migration BioGel assay enables the use of automated liquid handling equipment for cell seeding and allows for unlimited access to wells from cell seeding through data readout. The Cell migration BioGel assay is designed to be used with any stain or labeling technique. Researchers can capture and quantify real-time cell migration data using inverted microscopes, High Content Screening (HCS) and High Content Imaging (HCI) instruments.The Cell migration BioGel assay system has been designed for use with adherent cell cultures. This assay has been successfully used with HT-1080 and MDA-MB-231 cell lines, and Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells (HUVECs).
Ordering information: Contains cell migration BioGel 96-well plate, TC (Tissue Culture treated).