This air-cooled centrifuge covers a range of very frequent applications. Focusing on standard applications, it is an essential piece of equipment for modern labs ensuring optimal separation. Ideal for high-throughput users expecting a top level of ergonomic comfort as well as high flexibility with 6 rotor options.
- QuickLock® technology for ergonomic rotor lid locking
- OptiBowl® design for quiet operation, even without a rotor lid
- Soft touch one-finger lid closure for ergonomic operation
- Increased software features (10 acceleration and braking ramps, 3 program buttons, short function without continous pressing of the key)
- Low noise level (<51 db) for quiet work environment
- Available as a rotary knob version for fast parameter selection, or keypad version for easy cleaning
The centrifuge 5425/5425 R is designed for separating liquid substance mixtures with different densities, in particular, for processing and analysing samples from the human body in in-vitro diagnostic applications to ensure that the in-vitro diagnostic device can be used according to its intended purpose.
Ordering information: Supplied without rotor or with 24×1,5/2,0 ml aerosol-tight rotor FA-24×2.