The ImageXpress Pico automated cell imaging system is more than a digital microscope, it combines high resolution imaging with powerful analysis and intuitive software. Go from sample to results in minutes and get actionable data from your images faster than ever before.
- The ImageXpress Pico system offers objectives ranging from 4x to 63x and can operate in colorimetric, brightfield, fluorescence, or digital confocal 2-D 'on the fly' deconvolution imaging modes
- The new Digital Confocal Option is seamlessly integrated into the ImageXpress Pico’s fluorescent image acquisition workflow, allowing you to significantly increase resolution, signal to noise ratio and assay quality whilst reducing the time taken to acquire the image
- Over 25 pre-configured analysis protocols ranging from simple cell counting to sophisticated neurite tracing analysis, removing the guesswork from optimising parameters
- With features like the 'click to find' tool, analysis parameters can be optimised by simply clicking on a few cells that match specific criteria
- Multi-day, time lapse and live cell assays can be run using the (optional) onboard environmental system with options for humidity, CO₂, and O₂ control
- Live Preview simplifies identification of regions of interest, letting users pan around the sample and interactively adjust focus with a virtual joystick, saving time and effort
Whether running fluorescence imaging or brightfield assays, the automated imager features a comprehensive portfolio of pre-configured protocols for cell-based assays to shorten the learning curve, so you can start running experiments quickly. With features such as Digital Confocal* 2-D 'on the fly' deconvolution, Live Preview, and multi-wavelength cell scoring, the ImageXpress Pico offers you the ability to advance your discoveries in a small, affordable imager.
The simple, streamlined, icon-driven CellReporterXpress software allows you to acquire and analyse your images quickly with the minimum of training. Actionable data can be rapidly obtained and visualised at multiple levels, from individual cells to whole plates, enabling users to learn as much as possible from their images and assays.
Accessories information: CellReporterXpress software licenses are included, which enables five concurrent logins from a desktop or latop, with up to two logins from a tablet device per desktop login. License allows up to 10 computer cores to be run for distributed image analysis. Standard image analysis algorithms include cell counting, cell scoring, apoptosis, and other analysis modules.