The VWR PCR Workstation HEPA is a PCR enclosure for PCR sample preparation with an HEPA Filter. It offers dual-decontamination action by UV inactivation of airborne and surface-bound contaminants, therefore, representing an ideal environment for PCR set up and other sensitive protocols. In addition, the HEPA filter with UV provides a barrier against dust, bacteria and mould.
- Active decontamination of work surface during non working time by UV irradiation
- Additional inactivation of aerosol-bound contaminants by shielded UV air recirculator during operation
- Contaminant prevention thanks to antimicrobial stainless steel work surface
- Carbon filter to remove ozone and gases
- HEPA filter (H14 Standard) provides a barrier against dust, bacteria and mould
- Function indicator for UV air recirculator and HEPA-UV tube
- Adjustable laminar airflow for effective protection against sample contamination from outside
- Displays operating time of UV tubes and filters allowing timely replacement for constant UV intensity and filter efficiency
- Removable shelves provide additional storage space for reaction tubes, pipettes or racks on the rear panel
- Four internal power outlets for operating laboratory equipment, such as mini centrifuges or vortexers, allowing the combination of several working steps without interruption of the workflow
- Electromagnetic safety mechanism stops UV irradiation if front panel is opened
- Large area for stress-free working: Provides ample space and the possibility to accommodate bench top equipment, the VWR PCR Workstation allows the combination of several working steps without change of location, thereby minimising the risk of cross-contamination
Construction: Stainless steel housing, front and side panels made of 8 mm Makrolon® protects from UV irradiation.
Please refer to the manual to select the compatible Plug and Socket type for your country.
Certifications: TÜV tested, safety certified. Made in Germany.
Delivery information: Flat Pack format for easy and convenient delivery - to be assembled.